"Superhuman" is a book in the sci-fi genre that is narrated from a third-person angle. This book takes place in two present and future times, and sometimes it has flashbacks to the past and memories of the first character of the story, Rubin. During the story, scientific issues about quantum physics, computer science, and artificial intelligence have been raised, and the author takes you on a not-so-imaginative journey in the future to get a glimpse of what might happen to us soon through a story. In addition, we can find spiritual and philosophical issues that are embedded in different layers of the story. Superhuman is not only a science fiction story of the future and technology, but it also narrates the existential philosophy of man and the path that is traversing to become superhuman. This story can also be looked at from another angle that refers to human desperation in technology and contemplates.
- Order English E-Book Version On Amazon: United Kingdom / United States / Spain / France / Germany / Italy / Netherlands / Japan / Brazil / Canada / Mexico / Australia / India
- Download Persian Audio Book on Taghche App.
- Download Persian Audio Book on Fidibo App.
- Download Persian Version From Ketabrah App.
- Download Persian Audio Book on Ketabrah App.
- Download Persian Audio Book on navaar App.
- Read The Persian Hardcopy version. (Free Delivery).